There’s finally a place for people to EASILY find their non-profit match. Think about it – whether someone is moving to a new city or just trying to find an organization to support, how hard is it to filter through ALL the choices? What if they want to combine their love for horses and children? Or dogs and veteran support?
We have created an intuitive matching system to help individuals get out and make a difference without first getting overwhelmed. How?
- Individualized preferences. When a supporter creates a profile on Donaide, they will be prompted to set preferences based on cause, availability, talents, interests, etc. With this information, we will be able to immediately give them suggestions of organizations they’ll care about. These preferences can also be changed at any time.
- Filtered searches. Supporters will be able to simply search our system with a number of different filters including cause, location, and availability.
- Engagement behaviors. Once an individual begins engaging in the system – through donations, volunteering, following organizations, events, etc. – we will be able to give them suggestions based on their behavior.
- Keywords. This is not at all a new one, but Donaide will utilize keywords that organizations set to help match individuals when they search. Searching anti-trafficking groups that help male minors? Or want to find opportunities to cook for homeless veterans? What about caroling to children with cancer? Individuals search for what they want and Donaide will take care of the match.
- Cause category. One of the easiest ways for people to search for organizations is through causes. Organizations will classify themselves in one of many major cause categories, which allows them to be searched by that classification. This way, individuals can find the specific causes they care about!
- Availability. One of the coolest and most unique features of Donaide’s matching algorithm is that individuals can search based on availability. This really comes in handy when trying to find volunteer opportunities or events to attend. For example, a supporter has some free time this coming weekend and would like to serve on Saturday anytime from 9:00am to 2:00pm. They just simply search those times and voilà, the available opportunities appear.
Whether supporters are looking for specific causes or just want to explore, our matching algorithm is a great tool to help people get connected to their ideal match. This also means that organizations are being connected to people who already care and are ready to make an impact! A true win-win.
Want to be a part of this engagement community? Talk to us!